How can I sell my items faster?
If you have no luck selling an item, there are steps you can take to get more attention to it:
Make sure your listing is great
- Update the photos in your listing to make sure the item is clearly visible.
- Add a video to your listing to show the condition of the item.
- Improve the title and description. This helps members find your item via search.
- Do not set the price as fixed so that buyers can make a counter offer on your item.
- Share your items on social media.
- Invite your friends join to Stufful.
- Promote your items in the catalogue.
- Upload new items regularly - potential buyers will start following you and they'll be notified when you add something new.
- Reduce the price of your items. Members who follow you or who have favourited your items will be notified about that.
Build your profile.
- Fill out your profile - transparency can increase your sales.
- Verify your profile so others can trust you.